Version : 2.2.11
- Added Option to use & update global In-memory environment variable during run
- Minor bug fixes
Version : 2.2.10
Version : 2.2.9
- Export/Import API Projects and OAS/Swagger as YAML
- Now you can add/update/delete In-memory/Generated environment variables in the Environments section
- Multiple bug fixes related environment variable sync
Version : 2.2.7
- Added an awesome Test builder in Response section
- While testing an API the Response section automatically scrolls into view.
- You can now collapse Request/Response panels while running a request. Just click on the Request/Response title.
- Request tab now remembers your selected tab in Request & Response panel while opening a new tab
- Docs Module - Group endpoints by tag name or URL pattern while viewing a generated docs
- Minor bug fixes & design changes
Version : 2.2.6
- A more convinient way to view/manage environment variables
- Added option to format code for payload body
- Added option to resize code editors; eg: scripts-editor, payload editor etc
- Multiple bug fixes
Version : 2.2.2
- Now APIC can send restricted Chrome Headers in a request
- Added option to send Bearer Token authentication
- Fixed a bug where request tab chenges were saved temporarily.
- Added option to duplicate endpoints, models and traits in an API project.
- Major UI redesign.
- Fixed issue #3, #4 & #5
Version : 2.2.0
- Added API Simulator
- Added option to request for new feature
- Added option to build tests cases with an intutive UI
- Fixed an issue where history started keeping duplicate entries.
- Fixed issue of sending file as form-data.
Version : 2.1.1
- Account management
- Fixed issue #1
- Major performance improvement
Version : 2.1.0
- Added Team Management
- Sharing among teams
Version : 2.0.1
- Added support for websocket testing
Version : 2.0.0